Partner Spotlights is a series of conversations, moderated by C2 GPS, with workforce partners to showcase how partner agencies can support Career Center customers. Key partners cover topics below in a 15-minute spotlight to address who they serve and how to enhance engagement. These live conversations are presented to Career Center staff and recorded for future training and orientation of new employees.
- Tell us as about your organization and your role at the organization
- What services does your organization provide?
- Is there a cost for any of your services?
- Who are your target customers?
- How can Career Center staff refer a customer?
- How does your organization traditionally work with the Workforce Centers?
Target Partners include:
- Housing Authorities
- Community Colleges
- Goodwill Industries
- Regional Workforce Agencies (locally funded)
- Dress for Success
- Adult Education Providers
- Dropout Prevention Programs
- Child Care Service Providers
- United Way
- Family Services Association
- Catholic Charities
- Support Programs for Ex-Offenders